1990

Silestone® is launched in five colours: Gris Apolo, Rojo Marte, Azul electra, Verde Medea and Beige Olimpo

F T
F T
1992

Silestone is chosen to clad the indoor of the Tower of Collserola, a symbol of The Olympic Games in Barcelona 92

F T

Silestone installed as flooring in some Pavilions: Andalucía, Emirates Arabian and ONCE in EXPO 92. It is the first appearance of some of our most famous and top-selling colours: Blanco Zeus, Negro Tebas and Mont Blanc!

F T
1994

Stellar series is launched, the first one with little particles similar to mirror that shine with the light...

*
F T
2002
F T
2004

Silestone® is published in TIME magazine that has considered Silestone to be the most important innovation of the century.

*
F T

Silestone is created for first time with antimicrobial for USA, protection throughout the surface against bacteria, making Silestone® the most hygienic surface in the world.

F T
2005

- Silestone® is advertised in the biggest televised events, The Superbowl, that was broadcast in 222 countries and in 31 different languages and it reaches an audience of 86 million spectators..

F T

The new central offices are opened - the international logistic and operations base and, with the support of tens centers, opened all over the world.

F T

The protection against bacteria “Microban” now is available for all Europe,revolutionising the Silestone marketing and promoting Silestone into more kitchens than ever.

F T
2006
F T

The Leather texture is born, a soft texture that change the countertops concept for ever, finally a surface with high resistance with matt effects and a soft touch.

F T
2007

Silestone® Advert Be Unique withGoya Toledo

*
F T
2008

Life Series. The launching of stunning colours, full of life that surprised everyone....

*
F T

Advert Silestone Platinum Series by Fernando Alonso

*
F T
2009

Advert with Paz Vega, Andrés Velencoso and Silestone®.

*
F T

We open the market to the Silestone bath collection, with new products like washbasins, shower trays and large format surfaces.

*
F T

ECO by Cosentino - Recycled Surfaces is born, a revolution in sustainability and environmental respect. It is the first surface in the world made of 75% of recycled material and the other 25% with natural origin.

F T
2010

Silestone® Advert with Andrés Velencoso

*
F T

First collaboration with the Campana brothers for the Eco by Cosentino promotion.

F T

Silestone collaborate with Aldeas Infantiles, who offer their benefits ...

*
F T
2011

Silestone® creates the first sink in the world to be integrated perfectly in the quartz countertops.

F T

Silestone® Authentic Life and Fernando Alonso

*
F T

The spot "Por encima de todo" off Silestone® won the Golden Lion in Cannes Advertising Festival.

*
F T

Silestone® promote the creation of the Basque Culinary Center, the gastronomic space which is most important in Spanish gastronomy, one of the centres are clad with Silestone® Blanco Zeus

F T

Silestone® presents its rougher texture, an important hit in technique and technology.

*
F T

Silestone® presents its revolutionary bacteriostatic protection.

F T
2012

Silestone® and the Campana brothers develop Shaping SILESTONE® to promote the brand Silestone®

F T

The new texture Suede is launched which is extremely soft and highly resistant to stains.

F T
2013

Cosentino promotes Daniel Libeskind in the creation of the construction of Beyond the Wall, made by Silestone®

F T
2014

The Nebula Code and Nebula Alpha Sereis are launched, both inspired by nature and their natural patterns are more realistic and defined.

F T
2015

Launching of 2 new colours: Coral Clay and Iron Bark.

*
F T

Advert Silestone® Authentic Life

*
F T

Silestone celebrates its 25th Anniversary by extending its warranty to 25 years.

F T
Costumer service
m 902 444 175
COSENTINO HEADQUARTERS
Ctra. A334 Baza-Huércal Overa, km 59, 04850 Cantoria, ( Almería ) Spain
Tel.: (+34) 950 444 175 / Fax: (+34) 950 444 226
info@cosentino.com / www.cosentino.com/en
A product designed by Cosentino
Silestone Dekton Sensa Scalea